Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SUADA - UNIQUE ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOSPHORUS

Hi everyone! In this post, I would like to introduce you one of my favorite restaurants in Istanbul. This place is Istanbul’s unique island that is called Suada. It is an island in the middle of the Bosphorus, and the two continents, which are Europe and Asia. Doesn’t it sound very cool? You take a nice boat ride to go there, which takes around two minutes or so. The place is very modern. The island consists of two different restaurants and a beach club. Both of the restaurants have amazing foods and amazing view. On the other hand, the place is perfect if you are looking for a good and fun time in Istanbul during the summer time, because you can go to the beach club in the island with your family or friends to relax and enjoy your day drinking and eating inside or around the pool. Sometimes, people do private concerts, fashion shows, different parties and weddings in the island. This place is definitely very unique and glamorous. I was there this summer for a fashion show and dinner, and I had a great time with my friends. Hope you can go and visit there one day! It would be one of your unforgettable experiences in Istanbul.


Gorgeous View From Suada

My Best Friend and I In Suada :)

No comments:

Post a Comment